- This event has passed.
Take Me Out To The Ballgame (and more) with the Columbia Club – Aug 2!
August 2, 2015 | 10:00 am till 3:00 pm$54
You are invited to be part of Columbia Club of South Florida’s annual outing to the Miami Marlins as they battle the San Diego Padres on Sunday, August 2!
Last year, over 130 alumni, family, and friends came out for the Marlins vs. Braves. This year, we ramped up our experience to include a full Sunday brunch buffet along with the same Baseline reserved (field level) seating.
A Full Day of Fun Awaits!
You can arrive on your own time starting at 10:00am to the Clevelander Marlins Park to enjoy a full brunch with hot and cold buffets, drinks for the adults, and a pool party and live entertainment for the kids. Then we will head over to Baseline Reserved B Section 5 to enjoy the Miami Marlins vs. the San Diego Padres. First pitch is 1:10pm.
$54 for adults
$34 for kids up to 12.
Children up to 36 months are free. Family and friends are welcome!
Ticket price includes:
- Hall of Fame Brunch at the Clevelander Marlins Park including Fresh Fruit, Salads, Omelette Station, French Toast, Carved Roast Beef, Shrimp, Smoked Salmon, Bagels, and ….Mini Hot Dogs!!
- Two drink tickets for Bloody Mary, Mimosa, or Kir Royale (21+ only) + unlimited OJ, Apple, and Cranberry Juice.
- Live entertainment and indoor pool for the kids.
- A reserved seat in Baseline Reserved B Section 5 field level seating (same as last year).
- An action-packed game between the Miami Marlins and the San Diego Padres!
The Clevelander Marlins Park is located at the east side of the stadium, at the intersection of Orange Bowl Way/NW 14th Ave and NW 5th St. Suggested parking: Third Base Garage and can be purchased in advance at www.marlins.com/parking
Grab your place now! This event sold out last year.