- This event has passed.
Jan 21 – Demystify Graduate Fellowship Awards — Everything you need to know about Fulbright, Gates, Rhodes, Schwarzman & Truman Fellowships
January 21, 2021 | 6:00 pm till 7:00 pm
– Lorem Aminathia ’16 BA Economics, Schwarzman Scholars, business & politics focus shaping rural China. Lorem is Project Manager for South Sudan National Communication Authority, Universal Service & Access Fund Secretariat.
– Bessie Bauman ’21 BA Economics, ‘20 Truman Scholar, hopes to pursue law school and public service. Yale leadership: Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, first-year counselor & Academic Strategies Mentor.
– Ellie Dupler ’16 BA Global Affairs, ’20 JD Columbia Law School, is a law clerk in Santa Ana, CA. As Fulbright Scholar, Ellie taught English in Bosnia-Herzegovina. At Yale, Ellie interned with USAID, State Dep’t & Unite for Sight. Received Truman Scholarship for public service work.
– Fernando Rojas ‘19 BA & MA History, ‘20 MPhil Latin American Studies; Gates Cambridge Scholar; ’21 JD candidate YLS. Recipient, Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship & Beinecke Scholarship. Focused on movement, citizenship & belonging.
– Rayan Semery-Palumbo ’19 BA Global Affairs, currently Rhodes Scholar, University of Oxford. At Yale, he was in Human Rights Program and Kerry Fellow. Recipient, 2018 Yale-Jefferson Award for Public Service. Focused on economic inequality and democratic principles of social and political equality.
– Rebekah Westphal, Assistant Dean in Yale College, Director Office of Fellowships & Funding, Executive Fellow & First-Year Advisor, Berkeley College. Prior, 11 years, Admissions. Holds B.A., Music & English Literature & M.A., Musicology. Recipient, 2019 Linda K. Lorimer Award for Yale College Safety Net.